Durations: 9 hours
Departures: Every day, except on Wednesday
No cancelled by rain
Pick Ups Only From Central Located Hotels. Return to important tourist points.
To make a reservation we require the full payment by credit or debit card.
On arrival, the gauchos will welcome us with “empanadas” and drinks. We will then have time to ride a horse or enjoy a carriage ride to explore the land of the ranch.
Lunchtime a spectacular “Asado” (a delicious barbecue) accompanied with a variety of salads and free drinks. You will also be entertained by a music show and folk dances.
In the afternoon, we will enjoy the fantastic horse riding skills of the gauchos: the horse troop and the ring race.
Finally, will try the famous Argentina´s delicious sweet snack called “pastelitos”.
Joins us in this amazing tour!
- Guide In Spanish/English/Portuguese
- Reception: Meat Pies (“Empanadas”), Wine And Juice
- Typical Argentine Barbecue And Beverages
- Folklore Show
- Horsemanship Demonstration
- Horseback Riding And Mentioned Activities
- Transfer In From Centrally Located Hotels. Return to important tourist points
If you cancel between 72 and 24 hours before, a 25% cancellation penalty will apply.
If you cancel within the previous 24 hours, a 50% cancellation penalty will apply.
No show 100% penalty will apply